PRODECO PHARMA S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE (hereinafter referred to as Prodeco) informs you about the processing of your personal data, collected through this form.
Purposes of the processing and legal basis
The data collected through this form will be used for the following purposes:
- To act on his/her request of contact/information, through the addresses provided in the form;
- To send newsletters in which we update about our activities, we promote our services and we advertise the events that we organise; it will always be possible to unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the appropriate function in the newsletter form (for this purpose you will be asked to give explicit consent to the processing).
Methods of processing
The personal data collected will be processed mainly with company computer systems in accordance with the security measures provided for in Article 32 of the GDPR. The personal data may be collected through mail accounts assigned to employees specifically authorised for the processing in accordance with Art. 29 of the GDPR.
Communication of Data
Personal data may be communicated to:
- Commercial collaborators and/or External Companies partners of Prodeco in the development of products and services;
- Platforms that provide services for the sending of newsletters by SaaS;
- Companies that deal with the assistance and the maintenance of the database of the website.
The entities referred to above have been appointed as Data processors in accordance to the article 28 of the GDPR.
Data Retention Period
Your data will be stored according to the following logics:
- Depending on how long will it take to process your request of contact/information;
- In case of subscription to the newsletter your data will remain in our mailing list until you ask for the cancellation by using the appropriate function in the body of the e-mail, alternatively it is necessary to ask the cancellation by writing a mail to email@example.com
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure (Right to be Forgotten), the limitation, the update, the correction, the portability, opposition to the processing as provided for in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR. In accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, the interested may submit reports or complaints by contacting the Data Protection Authority located at Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00186 ROMA mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the exercise of your rights, you can send a communication to the address below, an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data Controller is Prodeco Pharma S.r.l. Unipersonale with its registered address at Via Toniolo, 25/1 - 31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TV).