1. Heggers JP, et al. The effectiveness of processed grapefruit-seed extract as an antibacterial agent: II. Mechanism of action and in vitro toxicity. J Altern Complement Med. 2002; 8:333-40
2. Al-Ani WN, et al. Antimicrobial activity of grapefruit seeds extracts (In vitro study). Al-Rafidain Dent J 2011; 11:341-345
3. Efstratiou E, et al. Antimicrobial activity of Calendula officinalis petal extracts against fungi, as well as Gram-negative and Gram-positive clinical pathogens. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2012; 18173-6
4. Nicolaus C, et al. In vitro studies to evaluate the wound healing properties of Calendula officinalis extracts. J Ethnopharmacol. 2017; 196:94-103
5 Ulbricht C, et al. An evidence-based systematic review of Aloe vera by the natural standard research collaboration - J Herb Pharmacother 2007; 7:279-323
6. Esua MF, Rauwald JW. Novel bioactive maloyl glucans from aloe vera gel: isolation, structure elucidation and in vitro bioassays - Carbohydr Res. 2006; 341(3):355–64.
7 Maia Campos PMG, et al. Effects of Polysaccharide-Based Formulations on Human Skin. Polysaccharide, 2014; 1-18
8. Davis RH, et al. Anti-inflammatory and wound healing activity of a growth substance in Aloe vera. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1994; 84:77-81
9. Gong Z, et al. Lactobacilli inactivate Chlamydia trachomatis through lactic acid but not H2O2. PLoS One 2014; 9: e107758
10. O’Hanlon DE, et al. In vaginal ﬂuid, bacteria associated with bacterial vaginosis can be suppressed with lactic acid but not hydrogen peroxide. BMC Infect Dis 2011; 11:200
11. Sevda ER, et al. Anticandidal activities of lactic acid bacteria isolated from the vagina. Turk J Med Sci. 2019; 49:375-383
12. Chenoll E, et al. Selection of New Probiotics for Endometrial Health. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2019; 9:114.
13. Li SC, Hsu WF, et al. Combination of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis Shows a Stronger Anti-Inflammatory Effect than Individual Strains in HT-29 Cells. Nutrients. 2019; 11:969
14. Miller LE, et al. The Effect of Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019 on Cellular Immune Function in Healthy Elderly Subjects: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2017; 9:19
15. Gargari G, et al. Impact of a Multistrain Probiotic Formulation with High Bifidobacterial Content on the Fecal Bacterial Community and Short-Chain Fatty Acid Levels of Healthy Adults. Microorganisms. 2020; 8:492